Premier Modular has a long and impressive track record in providing education buildings for both temporary and permanent applications and including special needs schools.
Highly Sustainable, Fast-track Building Solutions
Offering fast-track, permanent and temporary modular building solutions for nurseries, schools, colleges and universities - from full, prefabricated buildings, to portable modular classrooms, we provide bespoke, innovative designs that comply with regulations and exceed building standards for education. Our offsite manufacturing solutions is highly sustainable, generating zero waste to landfill. There is also greater certainty of delivery on time and on budget to help meet the rising demand for school places.
In addition to self-contained teaching blocks, we can provide temporary lecture theatres, workshops, laboratories, computer and music rooms, canteens, offices, medical rooms, toilets and showers, as well as living accommodation for colleges and universities.
In 2021, the Premier Group acquired NetZero Buildings. This consolidation creates one of the strongest groups in the fast-growing offsite sector. NetZero Buildings specialises in the design, manufacture and delivery of some of the UK’s most energy-efficient school buildings. It is an award-winning offsite manufacturer and leasing specialist and is accredited on the multi-billion pound Department for Education MMC1 framework.
The NetZero team brings tremendous expertise in sustainable building solutions which have supercharged Premier's strategy to become a market leader in the delivery of low carbon buildings to the benefit customers and the communities in which we live and work.
The Benefits of Working with Premier Modular
- Strong environmental credentials which include zero waste to landfill
- Compliance to current regulations, often exceeding building standards for education
- Full turnkey building solutions - from design and planning to groundworks, building manufacture, installation, landscaping, testing and commissioning
- Strong architectural design to create inspirational learning environments
- Less time on site to significantly reduce disruption to teaching
- Specialist expertise and experience in developing SEN school sites
- Robust building solutions designed for long-term durability in the most demanding school environments
- Flexibility of module sizes to maximise space on constrained and challenging sites
- Rapid building installation which can be timed for school holidays to further reduce disruption
- Programme certainty