Delivering hospital buildings and health centres with less disruption to patient care and to the most challenging programmes and site constraints. Premier has extensive experience of delivering fast and efficient healthcare building solutions to rapidly expand capacity in the NHS and for earlier occupation to reduce waiting times.
From complex hospital buildings, wards and extensions to temporary testing centres, we deliver high quality offsite building solutions for the healthcare sector fast and efficiently, with the flexibility to develop the most challenging sites and to meet stringent NHS building requirements.
Our experience includes in-patient accommodation, diagnostic imaging suites, operating theatres, laboratories, decontamination units, ancillary facilities, and health centres - both temporary and permanent applications.
With an extensive track record in acute and primary care, we can offer:
- Pre-installed concrete floors for robust finish
- A team of designers with specialist healthcare experience
- A wide range of external claddings and finishes to complement existing buildings.
Reducing the Time and Cost of Procurement
We are accredited under the NHS Shared Business Services Framework and Crown Commercial Service. These frameworks help NHS Trusts and public sector clients to improve efficiency and quality, save time and money, and support world-class patient care in the procurement of services such as construction.
The Advantages of Offsite Solutions for Healthcare Providers
- Fast delivery for earlier occupation and reductions in waiting times
- Less disruption to patient care during the build programme
- Safer, quieter and cleaner construction
- Improved quality and precision with offsite manufacture
- Greater assurance and predictability of delivery on time and on budget
- The development of highly constrained and enclosed hospital sites which would be extremely difficult to develop using in-situ construction methods
- Buildings that are future proof and easy to reconfigure or expand to meet changing local needs.