Job Title Receptionist
Department Human Resources
Reports To ESG and HR Director
To be the frontline point of contact for the business be that telephonically or face to face.
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
Qualified by experience
- To greet clients and visitors on their arrival to Premier Modular and ensure they sign in the visitors register
- To answer all incoming telephone calls via the switchboard in a timeous, polite and professional manner.
- To manage incoming and outgoing post
- To arrange courier services as and when required
- To purchase, issue and control rail vouchers
- To book accommodation and travel as required at an acceptable standard at the most cost effective rates possible at the time of booking in line with expenses policy
- To reconcile accommodation and travel spend against corporate credit card statements on a monthly basis
- To order all stationery requirements for the company
- To organise the room bookings for all meetings within the company
- To assist, when workload permits, with laminating and binding of documents for staff members.
- To operate the security barrier at the entrance for visitors and deliveries to the site
- All arrangements and coordination of annual conferences, management meetings, Exco meetings, company events, etc. as needed
- Coordinate and respond to talktous@premier emailed enquiries/concerns that come through Any other administrative tasks supporting any of the Executive committee directors.