Job Title Operations Administrator
Department Operations – Rental
Reports To Document Controller (Admin Team Lead)
Supporting the Operations Team by ensuring all purchase orders and payments are provided to suppliers and sub-contractors for all Hire Projects. Assisting with general administration across departments within the Hire Division as required
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
- NVQ diploma in Administration (preferable not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the Plant Hire or modular building industry (preferable but not essential)
- PC Literate – including Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of systems used (not essential) – Oracle, Intelliview, SharePoint
- Good interpersonal and telephone skills
- Customer service orientated
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines with minimum supervision, individually and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and keen eye for detail.
- GCSE Maths and English
Principle Accountabilities including but not limited to:
- To raise purchase orders for Hire Operations team once approved by project QS to create Small Works Orders / Variation Orders.
- Raise payment certificates from payment applications from Sub-Contractors.
- Manage Invoice on Holds for Hire Operations Admin team and Complete Invoice on Holds in a timely manner.
- Chasing site managers for sub-contractor quotes.
- Query invoices with site managers and suppliers.
Operations Manager Support:
- Organising and minute take Hire Operations meetings.
- Organising and collate site management costs on a weekly basis.
- Keep project trackers up to date and send weekly report to Operations Manager.
- Ability to create documents and reports for Senior Management.
- Reception cover as when needed.
- Provide holiday / sickness cover for the Documentation Controller.
- Uploading project documents to client portals. i.e. Conject.
- Uploading and creating NCR’s to SharePoint.
- Tracking Hire Operations holiday whereabouts.
- Attend weekly team meetings and contribute to progress reports with Operations Administration team.
- Manage high volume of ingoing and outgoing mail.