Head of Marketing
We are recruiting for a Head of Marketing who will take responsibility for the strategic development of our marketing activity to support our strong sales and grown plan.
This post will make a significant and effective contribution to our management team, and help the development of both the temporary and permanent building divisions of the business. It will include external communications and marketing, bid support and responsibility for our Business Development Advisers.
The successful candidate will be able to maintain professional and productive internal and external relationships, build trust, collaborate and communicate effectively and drive execution.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy in line with overall company objectives.
- Lead and manage the marketing department and external consultants by providing and reviewing objectives and tasks.
- Lead and manage the sales administration, bid coordination and the BDA team, providing direction on regional strategies and campaign management.
- Works with the Divisional teams to lead the Granularity of Growth exercises for key market targets.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, orientation and training of new marketing staff.
- Drive forward customer acquisition through all channels.
- Oversee the production of high quality marketing collateral and advertising opportunities.
- Pro-actively manage all social media accounts and explore new platforms for development.
- Assist in securing major media channel exposure and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage the digital strategy across all channels including the website, e-marketing, SEO/PPC/Google Adwords and online advertising.
- Act as a brand guardian for all communications output.
- Manage external agencies associated with the marketing function, as and when required.
- Organise and attend company-wide or marketing events meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
- Present regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing-related degree qualified
- Minimum seven years of marketing Experience
- Creative, innovative, adaptable, outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Cabable of maintaining strong client relationships
- Excellent writing skills
- Good public speaker
- Strong people management ability
- Good leadership skills
- Highly organised
- Research and analysis ability.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your skills, qualifications and experience.