Following our unprecedented growth and an influx of new orders across a range of sectors, we are now recruiting for the following positions:
- Business Development Manager: Offsite Construction - a driven sales professional based in the South East with construction or offsite business development experience. An excellent negotiator, experience of working in public sector frameworks. Analytical and target-driven with outstanding client-relationship management skills.
- IT Systems Administrator - responsible for the upkeep, configuration and operation of computer systems and servers, including installing and managing desktops computers and laptops, servers, networks, security systems and other critical elements of our IT infrastructure.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - to help us maintain our strong commitments to health and safety on all our sites - including manufacturing, offices and our building installations and construction sites
- Customer Care Manager - to provide customer-focused and effective after sales services for both new and existing temporary building contracts and offsite construction projects
- Commercial Controller - Modular Construction - to take responsibility for managing our contracts from engagement to handover and commercial control of temporary modular building projects.
For a full job description or to apply, please contact email@example.com with details of your skills, qualifications and experience.