Job title: Operations Administrator & Documentation Control
Department: Rental Division
Reports To: Head of Operations
Supporting the Operations Team by ensuring all purchase orders and payments are provided to suppliers and sub-contractors for all Hire Projects. Assisting with general administration across departments within the Hire Division as required
- To raise purchase orders for Hire Operations team once approved by project QS to create Small Works Orders / Variation Orders.
- Manage Invoice on Holds for Hire Operations Admin team and Complete Invoice on Holds in a timely manner.
- Query invoices with site managers and suppliers.
- Review project CF08’s, assist with coding and allocating of cost to the correct cost code.
- Attend factory project launches and record and log minutes.
- Source labour and agency site management for site operations, whilst maintaining PDOC budgets.
- Booking in of deliveries and labour in line with clients timescales using their online systems and databases.
- Chasing and collecting all relevant site documentation to ensure compliance such as practical completion certificates, site ITPs etc.
Operations Manager Support:
- Organising and collate site management costs on a weekly basis, sending to Head of Ops for approval, before raising POs in oracle.
- Keep project trackers up to date and send weekly report to Operations Manager.
- Ability to create documents and reports for Senior Management.
- Reception cover as when needed.
- Provide holiday / sickness cover for the Documentation Controller.
- Uploading project documents to client portals. i.e. Conject, acconex etc.
- Uploading and creating NCR’s to SharePoint.
- Tracking Hire Operations holiday whereabouts.
- Attend weekly team meetings and contribute to progress reports with Operations Administration team.
- Manage high volume of ingoing and outgoing mail.
- NVQ diploma in Administration (preferable not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the Plant Hire or modular building industry (preferable but not essential)
- PC Literate – including Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of systems used (not essential) – Oracle, Intelliview, SharePoint
- Good interpersonal and telephone skills
- Customer service orientated
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines with minimum supervision, individually and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and keen eye for detail.
- GCSE Maths and English