Job title: Lead Generation Team Leader
Reports To: MD/Head of Marketing
To deliver to the business the required volume of high quality project opportunities and enquiries to support the business plan sales growth.
Experience, Qualifications & Training
- Experience in a telesales / telemarketing environment
- Demonstrable man-management and team leading skills
- Strong IT literacy
- As the Lead generation supervisor, you will manage a department that is at the forefront of developing new business leads for the company. You will be responsible for running the telemarketing (Business Development advisors) team, researching our chosen market areas, generating a high volume of outbound phone calls, creating appropriate face to face appointments for our field sales team to attend and managing the CRM system accuracy.
- Leading and managing the day to day operations of the BDA team
- Granulising the wider market sectors and smaller sub-sectors to then research best areas of opportunity.
- Researching the markets for planned targeted telemarketing.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to agree campaign messaging and methodology.
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics that meet the business goals.
- Meeting and exceeding given sales targets by managing the team and maximising the sales potential of every call.
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring the team to achieve the targets.
- Disciplined use of the company’s CRM system.
- Tracking lead generation results to determine which tactics are most effective and should be continued or eliminated
- Forecasting and reporting to the business.
- Generate meetings for prospective clients in line with the targets agreed.
- Identifying opportunities to up/cross sell.
- Filter the quality of all enquiries found to agree what should be passed through live to the sales teams.
- Monitoring competitor activity in the marketplace to identify new opportunities for business growth
- Objective setting/KPI management.